Naturalico Hyaluronic Acid




I had a chance to use Naturalico's Hylauronic Acid Serum. This is an anti aging serum that contains Vitamin C & E. These ingredients are essential in fighting off the natural aging process and environmental damage. It also helps with your complexion.

The ingredients such as Vitamin C & E  help with dealing with existing skin damage and also provides protection. It stimulates collagen in the skin as well as helps to provide moisture which in turn will assist with reducing fine lines and wrinkles. It can be used on all skin types and can be included as part of your daily skin care routine.

I have used this product as part of my nightly skin care routine. The first step in my routine is to cleanse my face and neck with a cleansing wash. I then towel dry my face. The next step is to apply a few drops of the serum on my fingertips and apply to my face and neck in a circular motion. I allow the serum to dry.  The final step in my routine is to apply moisturizer. I have done this every night for the last two weeks and I have already noticed an improvement in my skins complexion. My skin feels soft and smooth. 

Overall I think that this is a great product that I have Incorporated in my nightly skin care routine. What I love about this serum is that it is non greasy, does not have a strong aroma, and makes my skin feel smooth, clean, clear, and fresh. My skin feels hydrated and rejuvenated after each use.

I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a serum that assists with the signs of aging and helps with overall complexion. This product is now a part of my skin care regime. #vitamincserum

For more information regarding this product please visit http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00mukt43m.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sephora and Victoria Secret Gift Card Giveaway

Crystal Wash

$20 New York & Company Gift Card Giveaway