Insta Natural Seaweed Powder





Insta Natural's 100% Natural Seaweed Powder is a wonderful product, at a great price, that can provide several different types of skin care needs in one. This powder can be used as either a cellulite scrub, facial scrub, or facial mask.

This product is made of Seaweed Kelp powder and can be used to improve skin tone and texture. It contains high concentrations of minerals, iodine, and vitamins to help improve the skins imperfections. It helps extract toxins and assists with eliminating blemishes and acne.

I currently use this powder as a facial mask. I do this about every other week or whenever I want to have a spa like experience.

To create the facial mask the following is needed:
  1. 2 tablespoons of the seaweed powder
  2. 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel
  3. 2 tablespoons honey

When you combine all 3 ingredients the powder transforms into a paste. This paste smells like the ocean and feels smooth to the touch.You apply the paste over the face and let dry for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water to remove. You can do this treatment 2 to 3 times a week if so desired.

I truly love this product and can't wait to try out the other two ways that the product can be used. I love how this product smells as it makes you feel like you are definitely getting a spa experience! After each treatment, my skin feels smooth and refreshed. I love how easy it is to use. The recipes are easy to do and the ingredients are easy to find. It comes in a HUGE jar and a little DEFINITELY goes a long way. You get your dollars worth!!!

Overall this product comes highly recommended by me and I will continue to use it!!! #seaweed

For more information please visit http://www.instanatural.com.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sephora and Victoria Secret Gift Card Giveaway

Crystal Wash

$20 New York & Company Gift Card Giveaway