Influenster RefreshVoxBox














Influenster is a social media site that allows its users (consumers) to share information about the products they use in their every day lives. 
Active members of the site have the opportunity to participate in campaigns where they get to receive free samples of products for their honest review and opinion. These samples are known as VoxBox.
I had a chance to participate in a recent campaign which was the Refresh VoxBox.

This box contained several products which are listed below:

Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips with Sea Salt
Beanitos Nacho Cheese White Bean Chips
COVERGIRL UltraSmooth Foundation
L'OCCITANE Shea Butter Light Comforting Cream
LISTERINE POCKETPAKS
Skinnygirl Tasty Nutrition Bar: Dark Chocolate Pretzel
Montagne Jeunesse Black Seaweed Peel Off
Orgain Organic Nutritional Shake
DenTek Fun Flossers
DenTek@DenTek#GoFlossYourselfDenTek Comfort Clean Floss Pics

This box is great as it has everything to feel good from the inside out from the Skinny girl nutrition bar right on to the L'OCCITANE Shea Butter Light Comforting Cream.

I had a lot of fun trying out the products in this box. One of my favorites was the Montagne Jeunesse Black Seaweed Peel Off mask. I  was surprised on how easy it was to use. My skin felt rejuvenated after I tried it. It was extremely easy to pull off. 
 My other favorite item in the box was the Skinny Girl Nutrition bar with Dark chocolate and pretzel. It tasted great and was extremely filling.


The other item that I had a chance to try out is the COVERGIRL ‪#‎UltraSmooth‬ Foundation.
The foundation/concealer with Olay skin-smoothing serum is formulated to help smooth away blemishes and uneven tones to give your skin a smooth and flawless finish. It also comes with an applicator that is to be used to help attain the desired appearance. I have been using this product over the last couple of weeks and I have to say that it is a quality product at an affordable price. It matched well with my skin tone and gave me more of a matte finished look. The only problem that I did have was with the applicator. I tried to use it several times but was unable to smooth out the foundation so I did have to use my own brushes. Overall, I was pleased with this product.

Overall, all the products in the box were fantastic and really captured the essentials of having a healthy and refreshed life. 

For more information about these products or to join Influenster visit here.

Comments

  1. Love this Voxbox, would have loved to get it. Great review!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Voxbox, would have loved to get it. Great review!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! A lot of great products to test!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! A lot of great products to test!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Refresh Voxbox has really some cool stuff . Would love to get one . u have good info

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sephora and Victoria Secret Gift Card Giveaway

Crystal Wash

$20 New York & Company Gift Card Giveaway