L'OCCITANE Shea Butter Comforting Cream



So I had a chance to try the  L'OCCITANE Shea Butter Comforting Cream that I received for free from Influenster as part of the Refresh VoxBox.

This moisturizing cream is made with 5% light Shea butter and has a soft delicate scent. It can be used for people with normal to combination skin and for people of all skin types.

I have been using this cream for the last couple of weeks and I have to say that it is awesome. I love how soft and smooth my skin feels after each use. I use it in the morning before applying make up and I also use it at night as part of my nightly skin care routine. #ineedshea

For more information regarding this and other products by L'OCCITANE visit here.

Comments

  1. I would love to try this Shea Butter, sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try this Shea Butter, sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great! I would love to try adding this to my nighttime beauty routine

    ReplyDelete
  4. L'OCCITANE is a good brand , u have a good review on it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sephora and Victoria Secret Gift Card Giveaway

Crystal Wash

$20 New York & Company Gift Card Giveaway