Konjac Facial Sponge With Activated Bamboo Charcoal

Konjac Facial Sponge With Activated Bamboo Charcoal



I recently purchased Konjac Facial Sponge to help with cleansing my skin. It does so by exfoliating dead skin cells and leaving my skin feeling soft, smooth, and refreshed.  The sponge can be used every day and is not harsh. Once wet, the sponge is very soft to the touch and then can be applied to the skin. I use it in the morning and evening by applying my favorite cleansers to my face and using the sponge in a circular motion.

What I love most about this product is that my skin feels extremely clean and looks fresh after each use. It even comes with a string that is attached so that you can hang for proper storage allowing it to properly dry and be ready for you the next time that you need to use it. This helps in preserving the properties of the sponge. I highly recommend this sponge as a great product that will provide your skin with a refresh and replenished appearance. Most of all, it’s a quality product at an affordable price.


For more information regarding this product or to purchase visit here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sephora and Victoria Secret Gift Card Giveaway

Crystal Wash

$20 New York & Company Gift Card Giveaway