Portable Charger +LIFEGUARD MINI 1



This portable charger is a great device that allows you to feel secure in knowing that you will never be without your phone. The charger comes with two plugs that fits most smart phones, ones like the Samsung Galaxy and one for apple devices. I have used this charger for a couple of weeks and very much like some of its features. One feature that I happen to like is that when you are charging the portable device it had a red LCD light that lets you know that it is charging. Once it is done charging the light will go off. It also has another blue light that is displayed when you are charging your other devices. The blue light also goes away when it has fully charged your device. I have used this device on my Kindle Fire tablet and my Samsung Galaxy S4 cell phone and I have to say that it works well. My devices are usually charged up and ready to go within an hour. I also like the design of the charger. I have the one in hot pink. I like the fact that I can put it virtually anywhere as it does not take up a lot of space. I carry it in my purse for those on the go emergencies. Overall I think that this is a really good portable charger and I am glad that this is my new emergency go to device. I had the opportunity to receive this device for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sephora and Victoria Secret Gift Card Giveaway

Crystal Wash

$20 New York & Company Gift Card Giveaway