Adovia Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask






I was extremely excited to try the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask. I have heard that this is a great product and I wanted to try it for myself.

When I received this product, the first thing that I noticed (and was impressed with) was the packaging, It comes in this clean and sleek looking white a blue packaging. It contains 5.1 fl oz. A lot of product. Already impressed.

The reason why I was interested in trying this product is because I have really dry and flaky skin and large pores. I have been looking for products that I could incorporate in my skin care routine that would provide moisture, relief, and would help in addressing these issues.

In reading the packaging, I learned that this mask contains ingredients like Jojoba Oil, Primrose Oil, Olive Oil, Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Vitamin C & A to mention a few. These ingredients work together to help promote cell renewal, tighten pores, moisturize and nourish skin.

When using any product, there are a couple of things that I look out for. The first being how it looks. When I squeezed it out of the tube I noticed that the mud mask has a dark grey appearance to it. I then noticed that the texture is extremely smooth, creamy, and easy to manipulate. Not stiff at all. The next thing I always do is smell the product. It smells clean and fresh. There really isn't any heavy fragrance and I was definitely OK with that. It smelled very clean and natural.

I followed the instructions and applied it to my face for twenty minutes. The mask did firm up a little bit but was not uncomfortable at all. I felt like I was in a spa. It felt very cooling on the skin. It doesn't make your skin feel tight and it didn't irritate my skin. After 20 minutes, I rinsed it off with warm water. I noticed that my skin did not feel dry at all but hydrated, soft, and smooth. When I woke up the next day I noticed that my skin still felt smooth, relaxed, and looked really good. Not dry at all!!!

Overall, my experience with this product has been phenomenal! I want to use it everyday lol (instructions say to use it once a week or as needed). This is one of the best skin care products that I have had the opportunity to experience in a long time and I will definitely continue to use it. The mask works well on all skin types and is a quality product that will provide nourishment and moisture to the skin. I HIGHLY recommend this product.A must have!!!

I was granted the opportunity to try this product in exchange for my unbiased and honest opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sephora and Victoria Secret Gift Card Giveaway

Crystal Wash

$20 New York & Company Gift Card Giveaway