Apple and Eve Organics Influenster VoxBox #PurelyOrganics #QuenchersAdventures


If you are looking for a healthy alternative with no added sugars or artificial flavoring then Apple and Eve Organics should be your choice. 

Created in the early 70's Apple and Eve have been creating healthy and great tasting juices that the entire family can enjoy.

I was able to try out a different line of their juices for free from Influenster and Apple and Eve so that I can share with you my thoughts on some of their beverages. My family were familiar with their original 100% apple juices and we loved it! I was unaware of some of their other juices (their organic line) like their Organic Quenchers. The quenchers come in a variety of  unique but awesome flavors. The packing is great to put in your families lunch boxes. They provide a healthy alternatives rather than soft drinks and are at an affordable price.

The juices that my family tried out were the Apple and Eve Organics orange pineapple, the razzberry apple splash quencher, and the berrylicious lemonade quencher. Absolutely delicious. The orange pineapple is  made with 100% fruit and 100% vitamin C. The quenchers provide 50% less sugar than other brands while still providing great taste that your kids will love.

Overall I love that I can have a healthy alternative and yet feel refreshed and satisfied with the great taste that I am getting!!!

For more information on these drinks and their entire line of beverages please visit here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sephora and Victoria Secret Gift Card Giveaway

Crystal Wash

$20 New York & Company Gift Card Giveaway