NEW Kozy Shack® Indulgent Recipe




I had the opportunity to try the KozyShack Dark Chocolate pudding and it was definitely a treat. I had never even heard of this pudding but I had the chance to try it because I am a member of BzzAgent and they (as well as KozyShack) allowed me the opportunity to try it for free in exchange for my review.

What I love about this pudding is that it is made of premium ingredients. The proof is definitely in the pudding!!! The pudding tastes rich but not heavy and is absolutely divine. Its great for a snack or on the go!!! I was also shocked by the price. Very affordable and worth every penny.

You will also appreciate the unique recipes not found in other puddings as they are original from salted caramel to vanilla bean.

Well worth a try on your next trip to the market. I know I found my new go to pudding!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sephora and Victoria Secret Gift Card Giveaway

Crystal Wash

$20 New York & Company Gift Card Giveaway