Tazo Tea Review


I had the opportunity to try out Tazo Tea for free thanks to Tazo and Smiley 360 and I have to say that this is extremely delicious.

Tazo tea comes in many, many, flavors as well as many varieties. You can get the traditional tea filter bags, K Cups ( I was not aware of this until recently ya), and latte to mention a few. There are various hot teas available as well as ice. Also they have flavors such as green tea, chamomile, and pumpkin spice.

So far I have tried out the  Vanilla Caramel tea as well as the English breakfast tea. I absolutely love it. What I love about both is the flavor. The taste is very rich and decadent. I love the combination of the sweet and spicy elements that I can taste in the Vanilla Caramel. The English breakfast tea is a traditional classic tea but yet still very unique in flavor. What I also appreciate about the brand is that each tea will tell you the level of caffeine available without the guessing which is great.

I also appreciate that they are readily available in most of your local grocery stores across the country. And they are definitely at a great price!

For more information about the product you can visit their website here . Also if you are interested in trying for yourself click here for a coupon on your first purchase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sephora and Victoria Secret Gift Card Giveaway

Crystal Wash

$20 New York & Company Gift Card Giveaway