Jingle VoxBox



I had the opportunity to try out a bunch of great products via the Jingle VoxBox from Influenster. It was full of tons of makeup products and great food items that will keep you looking good and feeling full during these cold winter months.

The cute Spiderman Itty Bitty is one of my favorite plush toys that the kids seem to love. They come in several varieties to ensure that every person young and old can appreciate. We now keep in my car with us on all of our trips.

The delicious Biscoff cookies are a great snack morning, noon, and night! I cant seem to get enough. They have always been my favorite due to their decadent flavor. Goes great with coffee.

For the fashion diva in me, the Pure Ice nail polish and the color home run is just that. Easy to apply and has a great formula that last for days on end.

The Kiss lashes were my first attempt at wearing false lashes. They are very easy to apply and looks very natural. Enhances the eyes to give you a more polished look. The price point is right on target. Very affordable and can be found virtually everywhere.

The NYC black waterproof eyeliner is awesome. No smudges and gives your eyes that much needed pop. A great buy that is also at an affordable price.

What I have been using non stop is the Cetaphil moisturizer. Very light on the skin and keeps my skin looking and feeling hydrated during these winter months.

Last but not least is the Ore-Ida tots. These are the best tots on the market. You can create so many different and yummy meals that the entire family will love. What I love most about these is that they never lose their crispiness. Absolutely delicious.

These item are great products for everyone and deserve a try!!! For more information about these products check out Influenster.com and the product (s) website for more information.

I received these products for testing purposes from Influenster for my honest and unbiased opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sephora and Victoria Secret Gift Card Giveaway

Crystal Wash

$20 New York & Company Gift Card Giveaway