spring Red Box: Beauty Edition


As a Redbook reader, I had the opporunity to sample a few complimentary products from partners of redbook such as Olay,  Loreal, and Revlon.

I have tried the Olay Mouisture Body Wash before and I truly love it. This body wash lavers up nicey and leaves the skin feeling smooth, silky, moiusturized, & smelling fresh. This particular one that I received is Shea Butter which smells very pleasant. Price can range from $3.99-7.49. For more information on this product you can visit olay.com.



My next favorite in this box are from L'OREAL which include the Age Perfect eye balm, facial oil, and golden balm moiusturizer. All three work to hydrate dry skin and provide mouisture and nourishment to help combat signs of aging.  Visit lorealparisusa.com for other features and pricing.



I am absolutely in love with the last two products in this box which are by Revlon. The first is the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor. When I say that this is creamy and non drying please believe that I am telling you the truth! I am not one for adding color but this shade and formula are awesome. The applicator is soft and when applying a little goes a long way! These matte lipcolors come in 16 shades and range in price depending on the drugstore you go to. They can be purchased at Walmart for around $7.97. I normally wear MAC's Touch lipstick because its a neutral color and also because it's hydrating but I think that I am now converted and will be purchasing this line which are way more affordable and the wear will last throughout the day. Oh...also another note...no creasing or ashy lip action going on and the SMELL is DIVINE!!!














The final joy in this box also comes from revlon which is the Revlon Ultimate All-in-One Mascara. Now I have non existent eyelashes so I am always looking for something that will help me manintain a natural look and wont clump up on me and this definetly provides both benefits. The wand is small but accurate and catches every last lash that I have. The mascara provides lenghth and volume. Very happy with this product. Who says you need to purchase from high end beauty stores when the drug stores are providing you with the same if not  better quality and affordable products!!!

For more information on the lipcolor and the mascara please visit revlon.com.

All these lovely items that I received were sent to me complimentary from redbook for being a loyal subscriber and a member of Club Red. If you would like to subscribe to redbook you can visit here. If you would also like to join Club Red that link is here.

Check out my youtube channel for a quick look at all the products! https://youtu.be/3M0u9seesEc



Thanks for stopping by come back soon!!! 
Robin XOXO




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sephora and Victoria Secret Gift Card Giveaway

Crystal Wash

$20 New York & Company Gift Card Giveaway