Aveeno Positively Radiant 60 Second Facial Cleanser and Hydrating Facial Mouisturizer




AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT 60 Second In-Shower Facial Cleanser
I am completely enjoying the Aveeno 60 Second In-Shower Facial cleanser. I love for one that it comes in an easy to use tube that makes it easy to squeeze just the right amount of cleanser  you need without making a mess. 

The first thing that I noticed when I opened up the cleanser is that it has a very light fresh scent. The next thing that I noticed was the texture. There are fine little granules to get right in and clean your face. Although there are granules in the cleanser, they are very fine and not abrasive to the skin at all. I have been using it in the shower and I love how I feel like I am having a spa experience. I also use it outside of the shower and it does an excellent job of cleansing and helping skin feel and appear younger and radiant. I am truly a fan and will continue to use this product once I use up the one that I currently have.



AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT Overnight Hydrating Facial Moisturizer
This moisturizer is great to apply after the 60 second facial cleanser. Again the smell of both these products is awesome. My skin looks, feels, and smells fresh and clean.


The moisturizer helps lock in the moisture and the hydration for overnight protection leaving my skin feeling smooth and soft. The next morning my skin looks refreshed and is ready for the next day. I absolutely love this line and will continue to use going forward.

I received both products complimentary for my review. My opinions are unbiased and my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sephora and Victoria Secret Gift Card Giveaway

Crystal Wash

$20 New York & Company Gift Card Giveaway