Clear, Clean, and Fresh/ Secret Outlast Completely Clean Clear Gel











I was pleased to be able to try the Secret Outlast Completely Clean Clear Gel as part of a promotion for the brand. I am proud to say that I am a now a new fan and consumer and won’t be going back to my old brand! Previous to my new found love for this deodorant, I was using a popular white stick brand from a different company. I was not happy with my old brand for a number of reasons that Secret quickly corrected.

 With Secret, there are no more of those nasty, embarrassing white streaks that appear on your clothes that makes you seem like you are incapable of dressing yourself. 

Also, I love the packaging that it comes in not just because it is pretty, but because it is purposeful in that I can see how much product I have left before I run out.

Most importantly, I feel secure when I wear it though out my day. First thing in the morning after a shower, I put it on and get dressed. I'm not worried about the visible lines that other products leave on your clothes because there are none with Secret! Then I get in my car and head to work in a busy office environment. I am constantly running around from building to building and sitting in meetings through out the day. After a long day of work, I still smell and feel as clean and confident as I am in the afternoon that I was in the morning. 

It goes on wet at first but then keeps you clean and dry throughout the day. The smell is fresh and clean and it truly reduced the amount of sweat and odor that I previously produced.  It is a quality product that is defiantly worth the price and I would recommend Secret Outlast Completely Clean Clear Gel to anyone that is looking for a great product with a proven track record of reliability

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sephora and Victoria Secret Gift Card Giveaway

Crystal Wash

$20 New York & Company Gift Card Giveaway