Ecotools Pure Complexion Facial Sponge Review

 


 
 
 
So I received the Ecotools Pure Complexion Facial Sponge in my latest Pinchme box and thought it looked interesting so I wanted to test it out.
 
My first impression of the sponge was mixed. It looked hard and I thought to myself...this is going to hurt my face lol. First things first, read the instructions. From my readings, I learned that the sponge was made from 100% natural ingredients. I also learned that it is to be used in the morning and night to help remove dirt, wash away any oil, makeup, and old skin cells. So before I went to bed I thought I would give it a try.
 
I used a facial cleanser and lathered my face. I then took the sponge and wet it in warm water. To my surprise, the sponge became extremely soft but was firm. I then began to apply the sponge to my face in a circular motion. I did this all around my face and then applied the cleanser to my neck and did the same thing. I then rinsed my face and neck. It felt really good!
 
What I loved about this product was that after I rinsed my face I actually felt that my skin was extremely clean and soft. I felt like I had a lot of moisture on my face. It did a much better job than a wash cloth which usually makes my skin feel dry. I thought that the sponge really cleaned my skin! I will definitely purchase the product for myself and my family members. And for the low price, it is definitely worth it!
 
To learn more about this and other products from their line, please visit the website via the link that is provided below.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sephora and Victoria Secret Gift Card Giveaway

$20 New York & Company Gift Card Giveaway

Crystal Wash