Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream




Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream is a natural organic anti aging formula that is made in the US. This product is not tested o animals and comes with 100 % satisfaction guarantee of refund for up to 90 days. It is used to fight off dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles, and puffiness. I decided to use this product to help alleviate some of the dark circles that I have under my eyes.







I ordered this product from Amazon and it arrived at my house within a couple of days. It comes in a blue/green and white bottle and is 1 fl oz. The product is a light white cream that is to be applied under the eyes and under makeup. It has a soft/light pleasant scent.

I have been using this product for a couple of weeks each night before going to bed and I have to say that it does work. I have seen a vast improvement in the appearance of my eyes. My eyes look and feel nice and rested and the dark circles are no longer prevalent. A little of this product definitely goes a long way.

I do recommend this to anyone looking for a nice inexpensive product that can help alleviate fine lines and wrinkles under the eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sephora and Victoria Secret Gift Card Giveaway

Crystal Wash

$20 New York & Company Gift Card Giveaway