Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer


Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer


The Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer is used to address age spots, wrinkles, fine lines,  and other signs of aging. The product was also designed to provide even tone and texture and to help with other problem issues such as  acne and other marks. It is designed to work well on all skin types. It also can be used under makeup. 



The reason why I was interested in this product was to address my dry skin issues. So after hearing great things about this product I decided to give it a try. I ordered this product through Amazon and I received it within a couple of days. I made the decision that I would apply this product at night. So right before bed,  I would clean and rinse my face and then apply a small amount of the moisturizer to my face (avoiding the eye area). I have been using this product at bed time for the last few weeks and have seen improvement. My skin feels and looks softer and my skin tone appears more even. After each application, my skin looks and feel rejuvenated and nourished.  

This product is great for all skin types. If you are looking to make a purchase or find out more information on the product, please visit here  . #bodymerry.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sephora and Victoria Secret Gift Card Giveaway

Crystal Wash

$20 New York & Company Gift Card Giveaway