Valentia Skin Care-Even Glow Serum





Valentia's Even Glow Serum is used to help eliminate wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, reduces pores, and helps in moisturizing the skin. It is comprised of all natural ingredients that include organic Rosehip Oil & Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Tea Extract, and organic Vitamin C to mention a few. It comes in an elegant 1.18oz glass bottle.

I decided to try this product because I have extremely dry skin and thought that based on its ingredients, that this would help alleviate some of my skin issues such as dry skin and uneven tones.

I began using this product a couple of weeks ago as part of my skin care regimen.  It is recommended to shake the bottle for a couple of seconds prior to application. I decided that I would use this product at night. So what I did was every night before I went to bed I would wash my face and pat it dry. I would then apply a couple of drops with the dropper to my face and blend in. I applied the product to my face and neck.

What I liked first about the product is the smell. It has a nice hint of citrus that is not over powering. I also like the consistency of the product which is somewhat creamy in texture. I found that this product was extremely helpful in nourishing my skin. I have noticed that it helps with moisturizing my skin and evening my skin tone. My skin feels softer, looks better, and feel fresher. My skin has definitely improved since using this product. I feel that this is a high quality product  that is priced fairly amongst the other products in the market.



If you are interested in learning more about this product or purchasing this product. Please follow the link below.


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00hjd8nly


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sephora and Victoria Secret Gift Card Giveaway

Crystal Wash

$20 New York & Company Gift Card Giveaway