Body Merry Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream





Body Merry Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream


This cream is comprised of natural ingredients such as organic cocoa & Shea butter (to mention a few)  and it is a hydrating and nourishing cream that will reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars. It heals, hydrates, and nourishes the skin. This cream increases the moisture in your skin and helps improve the texture as well. 






To apply,  you massage the cream on the problem area until completely absorbed. It is to be applied two times a day. It is a thick cream with a light coco and Shea butter scent. It comes in a 4 fl oz orange and white jar.

I began using this product a few weeks ago to try to get rid of some old scars and stretchmarks that I had. I began applying this product to the desired area at morning time and at night. But I decided after a couple of applications that I would use this as a moisturizer for my entire body to help alleviate some of my dry and itchy skin issues. 

This product delivers on nourishing your skin. My skin feels healthier to the touch. You don't need a lot of this product to get the job done either. Your skin feels nice and smooth. My skin doesn't feel oily/greasy after each use.


I am please with the results so far and I will continue to use this product. I am a big fan of the Body Merry line of products and feel secure that if I am not satisfied with my purchase that I can get my money back after 90 days with no questions ask.

For more information regarding this product please check them out HERE!!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sephora and Victoria Secret Gift Card Giveaway

Crystal Wash

$20 New York & Company Gift Card Giveaway